November 11, 2020
Health systems today simultaneously face risk from digital disruption and unprecedented opportunities to harness the power of data and technology to fuel growth. The client asked for the curation, integration, and activation of consumer-centric data sources to create holistic healthcare transactions and digital engagement. The goal is to build enduring brand loyalty for consumer groups who will need healthcare in the future.
- Evaluated current state of of martech infrastructure in order to recommend future state designs, data requirements, technology enablers, operating model, and action plan.
- Created a roadmap considering the data, technology, people and process enablers that will be required for implementation, including data cleansing, measurement framework and deployment.
- Involved Data Privacy throughout the process to ensure all solutions and activations met HIPAA regulation standards
- Led onboarding, enhanced analytics and modeling capabilities, and operating model change management for implementation.
- Explored high value service lines, service types and demographics to develop descriptive patient profiles.
- Determined contribution margins to refine ROI measurement.
- Ad-hoc market analysis to determine willingness to travel and estimated ranges across key service lines.
- Partnered with an advanced analytics platform that allows the client to identify and acquire prospects more precisely.